Fast and Easy EtCO2 and SpO2 Monitoring
Waveform capnography provides real-time feedback on how patients are breathing or ventilated. Ideal for spot-check and continuous EtCO2 monitoring, Nonin Medical's LifeSense® capnograph/pulse oximeter with SpO2 monitoring, and RespSense™ capnograph with proven Nonin sidestream EtCO2 technology, offer the earliest indicator of an adverse breathing event.
Nonin capnography monitors can be used for Emergency Services/Resuscitation, Acute Care, Sleep Study, Pain Management, Procedural Sedation and Homecare applications.
Key benefits include:
- Fast, first-breath detection of respiratory rate and end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2)
- Highly visible display
- Easy to use
- Small and lightweight for easy portability
- Can be easily mounted on a pole or bed rail
- Unique moisture management
- Cost effective to purchase and operate with standard tubing
- Proven SpO2 technology in the LifeSense monitor
- Full line of infant to adult reusable and disposable SpO2 sensors available for LifeSense
- Nonin Nurse Call cable available