Diros Technology Inc.’s OWL® Universal Radiofrequency Lesion Generators are designed and manufactured with safety, accuracy, ease of use, and longevity in mind. With a built in impedance monitor, nerve stimulator, and lesion generator, the user is able to safely and effectively deliver Continuous or Pulsed Radiofrequency in Monopolar or Bipolar.
The Diros OWL® URF-3AP RF Lesion Generator is a robust and precise generator ideal for performing neurosurgical or pain management RF procedures in Monopolar and Bipolar modes. With the ability of catering to the user’s requirements the following features are available:.
- Impedance monitoring during all modes
- Stimulation: sensory and motor stimulation available in constant voltage or current modes
- RF Lesion Modes: Monopolar Continuous or Pulsed RF and Bipolar
- Automatic or manual output controls
- Comprehensive RF Probe and Cable tester allows user to check cable and probe functionality, including electrical continuity, power delivery, and temperature accuracy
- History Recorder with an output to a USB flash drive, allows the user to save the last 127 procedure performed
- Customized user presets allow for up to five users to save and store display and procedure parameters as their default settings with optional password protection. Language selection, over 17 languages to choose from such as: English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), and Dutch
- Custom carrying case available for stylish and secure transportation